Factoring is a tailor made package of services designed to secure your debt collection and improve your cash flow offering you a competitive edge in your markets (domestic and abroad).
Companies trading on open account terms can assign their receivables to the lending bank and benefit from:
1. Invoice / sales ledgering
2. Debt collection
3. Risk protection
All companies with stable portfolio offering credit terms up to 180 days to corporate buyers. The receivables must result from completely fulfilled contracts by the seller.
- Professional collection services in India and Abroad
- Protection against bad debts
- Financing (up to 90% of invoice value available immediately)
- Buyer's credit assessment (on regular basis)
When does factoring apply?
- Sales on open account terms
- Continuous business relationship
- Clear sales title / enforceable receivables
- Clean / clear performance of the seller
- No counter trade
- Portfolio spread over a number of buyers